Thursday, January 04, 2007

Old old pictures

Ok, so while I was home for New Years weekend I came across some old pics and decided to make a mosaic for my Mom. It turned out something like this. You should be able to click on it to view a larger version of it and see some of the individual pics. It looks much better when I enlarged it and then you view it from a distance, not sure how well it'll show up on here.



And here are some other pics that I found and liked. The pictures are all out of order now but oh well. hehe, I don't even remember any of these pics but I seem happy :)


My sister Umber & I. No Idea what we're doing here but we seem to be having fun. :)


Me holding Umber.


Umber and I again.


Ready for a toga party? hehe


I'm guessing my first suit.


This I remember, my Bismillah.


Everyone loves Marine Land! hehe, or at least Umber, Hafsa, & I do.


I'm going to guess my grade 2 or 3 school picture.


My mummy and me.


Just relaxing in my robe.


And just keeping it real yo. ....while sitting in a pot hehe


Saara and me!


Whats up yo?


My Abu and I.


Sporty me.


hehe :)


I like this pic.



hehehe


very lil me.


my mom trying to feed me.


Saara and me


Grade 1 maybe?


My dad and I

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww, those pics are so cute! I can totally tell that it was you!! You look relatively the same!!

and that MOSAIC IS AWESOME!!!! How on earth did you make that?!?!!

Anonymous said...

MashAllah ur pics r very cuteee!!

cellardoor said...

omw thats so kool, and ur pics are so cute, and funny. my pics of me when i was younger always make me laugh - what we wore and stuff, i always remember how i used to think i looked sooo kool in a certain outfit,and now it seems so lame!!

Ahmed said...

Sarah: haha thanks. yeah, for the most part I look the same. :) My friend gave me a program that does it for me. Its pretty slow but its cool aint it :) Its free too, remember later I'll send you a link to download it.

Suga: Thanks :)

Cellardoor: Thanks :) haha, yeah these pics definitely made me laugh. I'm such a geek in some of the pics :P

Junaid said...

haha. cool pics, man.
Dude, now you can tell people you have pics of you in a robe and toga posted on your site ;-)

bb_aisha said...

Aaww!cute!

'liya said...

Aww the mosaic is lovely! How do you do that anyway - like the picture of the faces in the background to create an image?

Ahmed said...

the guy: lol, true i never thought of that.

bib-aisha: thanks :)

liya: Thanks, I found a program that does it. Its free too. Though fairly slow.

Asmaa said...

These pictures are so cute! MashaAllah. You know, in the last picture you look like you're wearing tin foil :D

Anonymous said...

Oh my how cutem such a cute baby any other mother probaly would have been jealous!

Ahmed said...

Asmaa: haha, it does a bit :)

Almira: hehe, thanks