Friday, January 12, 2007

essays, 360, going home, mosaics

I have not been blogging a lot lately. I want to, just been tired. Basically it goes like this
wake up
go to work
come home
eat and watch an episode of x-files
work on applications
fall asleep
wash rinse repeat

This will be my life for the next couple weeks. And then after that, after that I'll once again be free!!!!

I bought an xbox 360 last week. Its fun! Though my tv sucks, but still its fun. Its a challenge not to stop and play it. I haven't owned a system in ages. But I just felt like I wanted it. And I hadn't bought myself anything for my bday or the past 2 eids so i said why not. My sister wants a wii. I may still buy that for her but its out of stock right now so she'll have to wait. I tried it out myself....not bad....but not good enough.

I'm going home this weekend! Yay! Driving to my cousin Alia's place in CT tonight. Then heading back hom to Sauga for the weekend. Flying back monday morning. I'll be so glad to get rid of the car. So Glad! I love driving but its such a pain to have a car in this city.

Oh many people asked about the mosaic from my last post. Here's a link to the website where you can get the program for it. The program's free. Its cool. Just a bit slow.

7 comments:

'liya said...

Thanks for providing the link, I know I can use that for something :)

rah* said...

lol i also wake up some days just to watch x files :P. Got a few 1000 words written up about my obsession with the series(more specifically foxy_babey). Nice to know I'm not the only one lol

teh_x-PHILE
rah*

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my life, except I come home and watch "I Love New York" on Monday nights. Your filling out applications for colleget too? Its so exspensive you know, I wanted to fill out an application for University of Alberta, but the application fee is 100 dollars, I was like yeah right. I can fill out two more applications in the place of just that one application.

Liked your Mosaic very nice.

Junaid said...

sigh... another x-boxer. why has everyone abandoned the playstation that has served us so well over the years? why's nobody getting ps3's? where's the appreciation for all the hard work that the ps2 has done? oh, wait...it's a sony. ok, that explains it. :-D

Ahmed said...

Liya: Np, have fun with it :)

Queen_lestat: X-Files rules! You (We) are not alone... hahaha

Almira: I love NY eh? Never heard of it. And yeah its totally expensive, its crazy. applications are 130-180 each, ordering transcripts is like 15 each, ordering graduation confirmation letters 10each, and of course mailing it all wont be cheap....sigh....inshallah I get in... And thanks for the compliment on the mosaic :)

the guy: hehe, I've been w/o a system for ages but have tried most major companies now. I went through Nintendo, SNES, PS1, dreamcast, and now the 360. My housemate just got the ps3...now if only my tv weren't so junky...

Sarah said...

Sorry I haven't checked your blog in so long. I don't have that thing that automatically tells me when a site has been updated! My bad.

SO you got an Xbox, huh. Which company makes that again? We have playstation 2 and some other system, I can't remember which one. It's a small blue box, is that xbox? OR is that something else? There are so manysystems that it's hard to keep up, and they keep on coming out with something new every other year! It's frustrating!!!

Ahmed said...

No worries :)

Xbox is by microsoft. playstation is by sony.

Every company has new system out now
xbox 360, playstation 3, nintendo wii

No new main systems will be out for several years now. Unless you're talking about the small ones you play in your hand.

I'm not sure what the small blue box is.....xbox is typically black...oh, the small blue box is the nintendo gamecube!