Sunday, July 23, 2006

A walk in the park.

I can't belive I'm starting to feel sick again. I felt something last week but it didn't stick. And I thought it was gone, but last few days I feel it again. And I was out today and though not feeling really sick, I could tell my energy level was not where it should be. Orange juice will be my friend for the next few days. Not a lot of pictures today. Just a few. I'll put more up next week.


So Caitlin came down to NY this Sunday.

Her, Mike, & I went for brunch and then walking around the city.

It was a really nice day and went to a few places I hadn't been yet.

Just walking around the parks

And the around the city

And a stop on Wall Street. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»