Friday, July 21, 2006

stopped in the rain

For you, a thousand times over.

I finished The Kite Runner. While it was definitely a sad book at some points. And does make you angry at times as well. I did enjoy it. It really was very engaging. I still have a couple books on my shelf but...I think I want to start something of a different tone before moving to those...I'll go to the bookstore this weekend and see what I can scrounge up.

For you, never again.

My watch stopped working. That upset me. And then walking around without it I felt naked. Even though I take it off when I'm at home and while at work so I actually dont' wear it much overall. Still I had got use to it. I guess it was the rain on Tuesday. BUT then today I was looking at it again and...it was alive! Alive! :) Me = happy.

For you, a thousand times over.

Happy Birthday June!

For you, never again.

The BBQ is 1 week away! yay! I hope the organization works out...I have some doubts...but meh, at worst we have a bunch of friends hanging out at the park ordering pizza and ....well hopefully they aren't chasing me trying to get me wet again this year...and no shaving cream either haha. Should be some new faces at it too so thats always nice.

For you, a thousand times over.

I don't like to complain. And yet sometimes I feel like that is all I'm doing. I don't like.....so much that is going on in the world. What is the truth? This doesn't mean what you may think. Heck, if I read this later I might not remember what I truly meant...although perhaps the truth doesn't matter.

For you...

Time keeps on ticking ticking ticking...into the future...

Out of 26...4 and out of those 4...zero....

For you...

Sometimes it isn't enough.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»