Monday, June 26, 2006

Enough to smile =)

Little town
It's a quiet village
Ev'ry day
Like the one before
Little town
Full of little people
Waking up to say:

Bonjour!Bonjour!Bonjour! Bonjour! Bonjour!

There goes the baker with his tray, like always
The same old bread and rolls to sell
Ev'ry morning just the same
Since the morning that we came
To this poor provincial town
.....There must be more than this provincial life

I suppose it may be ironic that I state that while living in NY....

I had a rather productive weekend. Vivian and Ben and others were thinking of coming down. And while I would have enjoyed that I was thinking I could get a lot done if they didn't. And it just ended up being that they didn't. So yeah I did get a lot done! It was great. I went to the gym twice, had a great leg workout today which I'm sure to feel in the next 2 days...oigh...I got like..I duno 9-10hrs of studying in I think. Didn't get as much work done for work as I would have liked though. but I also did my grocery shopping, some cleaning and I did some cooking. It was great!

Next weekend my Mom and Nana are visiting! I can't wait, should be fun! They'll be visiting me for a day and a half and then we'll all be going to New Jersey for a day. =) I have another friend visiting in early August for about a week too. That will be awesome. I can't wait for that either.

They are the common herd
And you should take my word
You are unique: creme de la creme
No matter what you do
I'm on your side
And if my point of view
Is somewhat misty-eyed
There's nothing clearer in my life
Than what I wish and feel for you
And that's a lot...
No matter what

Oh and the date has been set ppl. Saturday, July 29th. The 4th Annual BBQ / Picnic potluck! Yay! Thomson Park in Scarborough again. So far I think about 18 ppl are confirmed. 2 are maybe. And there are about 20-25 ppl on the yet to reply list. I don't expect too many more to be coming. I think last years final tally was 25ish. So probably going to be roughly the same this year.

She glanced this way
I thought I saw
And when we touched she didn't shudder at my paw
No it can't be
I'll just ignore
But then she's never looked at me that way before

Well, who'd have thought?
Well, bless my soul
Well, who'd have known?
Well, who indeed?
And who'd have guessed they'd come together on their own?
It's so peculiar. Wait and see
We'll wait and see
A few days more
There may be something there that wasn't there before
You know, perhaps there's something there that wasn't there before
There may be something there that wasn't there before...

I'm a geek and I don't care. I like happy endings...

hehe =) Its nice someetimes to just sit and smile. You can sit and remember things. And it doesn't even have to be full things. You rmember about things and though the memory maybe faded or old and you can't remember entirely what happend. You remember it was a good memory. And thats enough. =)

0 comments: