Thursday, December 01, 2005

Pictures!


Grand Central Station, where I take the train to New Haven.


I think this is Caitlins favourite pose.
Somehow I end up with what seems like a lot of these pictures.


On the drive to Canada.


Dinner at Jack Astors with some of the gang.


Jessani, Ken, June, Myself, and haha Ben got cut off up top.


Later that night some Setters at Jessani's house.


Natasha and Shahzad. I think I surprised them.


Adil and Jessani.


Weekend flew by, Driving home now.


Anojan: Noooo! I forgot Battlestar Galatica at home!!!


Yesterday, I tried to go see the Tree Lighting at Rockefella Centre.
I couldn't get through the mob. This is the crowd when I'm still 2 blocks away.


I did get to see some very nice decorations at Macy's departmentstore though. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's spelled "Rockefeller"..tee hee :P

Ahmed said...

oops :P

fairyring said...

why do the captions keep shrinking with each pic? O_o

Ahmed said...

Do they? They seem to be all the same size when I look at the page. Anyone else seeing things differently?

fairyring said...

It's a Mozilla-only thing it seems.