Tuesday, July 17, 2007

1 more day!

I just had my last status meeting! This time tomorrow I'll be saying goodbye to my co-workers and I'll be free! I like the company, its been fun. But I can't wait to be done!

The past couple of weeks have been really busy so theres been a lack of posting. Just a lot of packing, hanging out with friends, and lots of dessert. Sigh, I just found this wonderful and amazing cheecake place last week and now I'm leaving it behind :(

I was actually feeling quite sad about leaving the other day, though that may have been picked up just by reading my last post. I'm not down at the moment though. I'm going to miss it for sure, but the excitment of things I'm going to do this week and the excitement of going home are also starting to kick up a gear :)

I went to a circus yesterday. It was by the seaport by the water side facing jersey. Pier 17. What an odd place to have a circus. Made odder still that the show was a 930 and to my surprise (though it makes sense now) it was not family friendly. Nothing too bad but still a bit risque. It was really quite good though.

In Canada whenever I have loose change at stores I usually drop it in the unicef boxes or whatever donation boxes you'll usually see at stores or fast food places. I don't see those as much in new york so I just had this little box I dropped change in at home. I didn't think much of it. I though ok maybe I have about 10-15$ or so in there now. I went to the bank yesterday to drop it in the coin counter machine and get cash for it and it turned out to be....$184! Sweet, that just bought me my circus ticket (hehe bought me my circus ticket...I dont know why I'm amused by that) and my restaurant week meals!

Anyhow, that was a fairly ordinary post. I'll try to be a bit more interesting next time. Probably have a collection of new york pics I think...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fairly ordinary post? man, you find $184 in your change box and it's ordinary! good for you lol

Ahmed said...

haha, I meant there was no real story or anything in the post. But good point, i wish finding $184 was an ordinary occurance. :)