Friday, June 29, 2007

BRB - Gone to Los Angeles

California...knows how to party
California...knows how to party
In the citaaay of L.A.
In the citaaay, In the citaaay
We keep it rockin! We keep it rockin!


Alright, I'm off to Los Angeles California for 5 nights to hangout with my old highschool buddies Aamir and Omar! Woohoo! I'll put up tons of pics when I get back. Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Canada Day!




O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

6 comments:

'liya said...

Argh! The national anthem reminds me of it playing over the p.a. system... I miss my students lol.

Have a fabulous trip and take lots and lots and lots of pictures to show us - I want to pretend I'm there in California having fun too :D

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! BTW, how much of the anthem did you have to google? hahaa...

Miss Specs said...

That was the national anthem...sorry i mean that was it?!?!

Here, in Pakistan, we have one that has to be sung in one breath if you want to keep the tune and you're blue in the face when you squeakily finish. We usually try to couple up and sing it...so i can take a breath after one verse and my friend can take on in the next one. Alternate breathing. :)

Good luck with the trip. My first time here. Gonna look around some more. Nice.

Anonymous said...

Hope its a great trip! Can't wait to hear about it!

Ahmed said...

liya: Thanks, I took a ton of pictures! I'll be putting them up soon.

mousehunter: ack you got me, I remembered most of it but the 4th line (With glowing hearts we see thee rise) just wasn't coming to me so I googled it all up.

miss specs: hehe yeah, its a bit short aint it. I don't think I've heard the Pakistan one...actually I probably have but just never realized what it was.

And thanks for visiting, I hope you come again :)

ruby: It was a great trip! Stories coming soon :)

Sarah said...

So when can we expect to see pictures! :)