Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bunch of small changes

Ok, so I made a few changes. It probably doesn't seem like much....maybe it really isn't. But on the backend, with the new blogger code....well, its pretty different. It'll take me awhile to figure things out and decide how I want it. I finally liked about a bunch of blogs I read. Sorry, I didn't really ask most of you for permission. If you dont want it up just let me know (and sorry for doing first and asking later). If I somehow forgot to include you, sorry as well and just let me know. A few of the blogs are almost dead too....but I'll leave them up for now and clean house later. K, thats enough blogging for 1 day. 2 blogs, a template change, and all got up on my commenting...yeah definitely enough.

9 comments:

Sofi said...

changes are good :)

AKA said...

The blog looks good! And now I know why your blog looked so familiar when I came across it - I was about to use this same template! And I had all the changes made when I came across my existing one.

Ahmed said...

sofi: thanks.....though I'm still not really happy with it yet.

aka: thanks....I actually stumbled upon the template for your blog...and I like it...but I didn't want to have the exact same template as someone else.

Abigail S said...

That is a very busy day! I'm proud of myself when I get time to visit everyone in one day... But to throw in template changes! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Haha the only change I make to my template is to change the banner - I am so lazy with the blog lol. Looks good!

Anonymous said...

I like the new template! Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Inshallah!

Ahmed said...

abigail: Thanks, :)

Haleem: I like your blog template, the word press templates in general i like better...but i don't feel like switching from blogger and i couldn't get the converted templates working right.

hs: thanks. i hope your weekend went well also :)

'liya said...

Looks good so far! Yay I see a link to me :D

S said...

Looks good! Thanks for linking me!