Monday, February 12, 2007

Still frames in your mind...

I've been meaning to post for awhile now. Just haven't had my computer around when ideas come to me. And when I finally do sit down, such as now, I find the thoughts that had been pre-occupying my mind are not nearly as focused as before. Let me just go on about some random things then and perhaps another day I'll follow up with greater depth.

I need to care less about what other people that don't matter think. Like they don't really matter, and I shouldn't let little things upset me.

I've been finding a lot of old friends on facebook. Friends from highschool, junior high, and as far back as grade 2. Its quite nice. Now, I don't become big friends with them. Its really not much more than a Hey! haven't seen in you ages, what are you up to now?. A couple more messages like that and well, thats about it. But I do enjoy it nevertheless. And its interesting the memories we have of people. And that they have of us. This one friend remembers that I use to help her learn her provinces hehe.

I remember another time, during recess my one friend was upset because she was scared of dogs. So I sat down and talked to her about it. And told her how I was afraid of dogs too. (Man, so scared it must have been a phobia...I'm so so so much better than I use to be). And I remember after recess I got teased by some other friends about me liking her and her being my girlfriend....grrr...bugged me so much....hehe but I guess thats grade 2 for ya :)

I wanted to talk about faces. The sides we show to different people. But my inspiration for what I wanted to say....perhaps another time. I'm feeling tired now too.

Ohh, I finally excercised today! wooo.....I'm out of shape. But at least I've started again, hopefully I'll continue.

btw, Heroes is such an awesome show! Sadly there was no prison break today though.

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
For what it's worth it was worth all the while

It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that song!

FB brings back alot of memories and alot of "OMG" moments too...

Ahmed said...

Sarah: yeah, theres a good quote I like. "Looking back I knew I'd laugh at the things that made me cry. But I never knew that I'd cry looking back at the things that made me laugh." ...or something like that. InshaAllah.

Ruby: It is a great song :)