Thursday, November 09, 2006

blah blah tired blah

I feel blah. I don't know why, I just do. Hopefully it'll be gone tomorrow, it usually is after sleeping.

I'm tired.

I have a slight headache.

Thanks everyone for the advise on the new blog template. (Its on another blog thats easy to find if ppl really want to see). I've decided I don't care. Well I do. But I'll just do whatever I want to do. And if it sucks, well thas ok, cause its mine. and Im fine with it. Can't say perfect b/c I know I'll think I can always make it better, but oh well. It is my blog afterall, if others dont like the design or the colours, well, bye. Once again though, thank for the help though, really.

2 comments:

Itsfarsh said...

Ahmed, when you say you feel Blah!!
Does it imply you are experiencing boredom or is it more serious feeling of discomfort, dissatisfaction, or depression..

Ahmed said...

Sometimes its boredom. Usually its a combination of boredom and....unhapiness or sadness. I don't like saying depression.

Yesterday, it wasn't boredom....

But I just ate some Ghiradelli squares of dark chocolate with mint filling, so I'm feeling happy right now :)