Friday, September 01, 2006

GeekiSiddiqui turns 1!!! & Expand hahaha

2 Days ago, August 30th, was my blogs 1st birthday. It was about 5400 hits and a new record with 777 hits in the month of August, more than twice my monthly average. That all appeals to the geek in me but mostly, I've just enjoyed writing on here. I wonder how long this thing will continue, I have no intention of something anytime soon. It'll be interesting to look back on it in the future.

Anyhow, I hope everyone has a great long weekend and I'll leave you with this joke.


LOL Get it? haha.

You don't get it? Ok, well as Omar has pointed out to me, I am GeekiSiddiqui and I can translate for you. For a modest fee of course. ;)

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww congratulations on your blog turning one year old!! Mine turns one in November just a few days before my birthday! hehe :D