Wednesday, July 12, 2006

India Pictures!

This is long overdue. Some pictures from India from my trip back in May. I can't believe it was only 2 months ago I was there. It seems so long ago now. I want to go again. I miss everyone there. Maybe some afternoons when its super hot out and you're stuck inside...sometimes it can be boring. But being surrounded by so many nana's and nani's...its really cool. So much fun to just sit and listen to them talk. And I miss the kids. Kids are so much fun. Oh and the food too of course. mmm....I made keema myself tonight but its not at all the same. Although, I do make some good keema if I do say so myself haha. Anyhow, I was going to do pictures of India. But really, the ones I ended up choosing were all of family. But thats the most important part of India anyways.

I was also going to post about some old memories, and things that happened in school, and random thoughts, and a few thoughts on trust, and a couple lyrics in my head...but I'll save all that for another time. And I only write it here as a reminder to myself. Though I'll have enough to write up next time regardless. Well without further rambling, which most of you have skipped to look at the pictures by now anyways. Here we go. Pictures!


My Mom & I

And again

Cricket anyone?

Umber posing

Just fooling around

Muneza and me

Some of the kids

Hi Maheen

Umber posing again

Paddy cake paddy cake, bakers man...

I like this pic

And this one

This one too

Myself, Umber, Farhan, Nazia

My Mom wearing the mask I got her.

I love natural shots.

Azrari Nani feeding my Mom and Umber

Some (yep only some) of my relatives including my Nanima on the right

An old old picture with my Nana-jan. Can you guess which one I am? Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ahmed said...

Haha, thanks Rasheed, preciate it. :)

Thanks Nailah, cool, I think you're one of the few. You still updating your blog? Let me just go check.

Dazzlingsitar said...

hahaha....is it the midget thats sprawled all over the sofa/chair like cleopatra?


nice pics....