Saturday, December 10, 2005

Chim chimminy, chim chimminy chim chim cheree

I'm not really in the mood to blog, however, I have nothing else to do so...yep.

Lets see, Thursday I was thought I was meeting some people to go to the New York Comedy Club. But nope, I guess it was a misunderstanding or something, I don't really know what happened. But nothing. But I got home in time to watch Survivor and Apprentice. Then I just went to bed early. Like before 12! I dont' even remember when I last went to bed before 1am. It was a nice sleep.

I had an interesting dream. I was back home in Mississauga. And then I was at Pearson. I was leaving, and I was waving goodbye to my family and as soon they were out of sight, I woke up. I open my eyes. And my alarm clock is right infront of me. I stare at it for like 10secs or so and it goes off. Interesting dream and timing.

Friday, I went to see Chronicles of Narnia with Anojan and his co-workers. I liked the movie. It was funnier than I expected. I don't recall any of the books anymore. I believe there are 4 or 5 of them. I read them long ago when I was in grade school. After that we went to the Comedy Club. Someone had free tickets. What are the odds? So yeah, went there. Food and drinks were ridiculously overpriced. 1 orange juice and small small plate of nachos with a side of cheese (like store bought nachos would be better) cost me $13. But considering the show was free I guess overall it was fine.

I'm gonna be back from the winter holidays in Mississauga. Let me know soon ppl if you want to do something. I'm only take 1 week off.

I have to renegotiate my contract at my company. I enjoy the work but I don't know, we'll see what happens. Its almost 50/50 I'd say what I'm going to do. I still get contacted now and again by other companies or guys seeing if I'm available. The latest for a 1 year contract in Seattle. Though I just told the guy I was unavailable and didn't talk about interviews or anything. I've talked to a few friends about this too. A lot of ppl are trying to figure out what they want, where they want to go, how they want to get there, and really just the balance for it all. Thats what I'm looking for. The balance.

Today I did my laundry. Fascinating, Fascinating way to spend a Saturday in NY i know. I went to the gym as well. I'm retiring from the threadmill. It just doesn't agree with my knees. I like the crosstrainers much better. I did a new one today for 30mins. 350calories in 30mins, not bad eh? I'm so out of shape though. I went workout a bit after that. But only did 2 sets on the flatbench. My left arm was hurting. Almost a sharp pain. I figured I shouldn't push it and just went home.

I was suppose buy shoes. Maybe tomorrow.

I'm feeling kind of hungry right now. But what to eat?

Raptors won today! Thats good.

I'm getting tired of things. I get these moments of a lot of energy and wanting to take on the world. I guess this is a moment of the opposite. Just tired. I guess thats all I have to say for now.

When the spent sun throws up its rays on cloud
And goes down burning into the gulf below,
No voice in nature is heard to cry aloud
At what has happened. Birds, at least must know
It is the change to darkness in the sky.
Murmuring something quiet in her breast,
One bird begins to close a faded eye;
Or overtaken too far from his nest,
Hurrying low above the grove, some waif
Swoops just in time to his remembered tree.
At most he thinks or twitters softly, 'Safe!
Now let the night be dark for all of me.
Let the night bee too dark for me to see
Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

0 comments: