Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Tis the story of a hurricane...

Alright, so quick recap.

Tis the story of a hurricane........

Friday:
Worked out, did some reading. Had a long argument with one of my friends. Right after that had a conversation with another friend that needed some advise or something, can't recall. Didn't end up sleeping til past 5-530am.

save tonight, to fight the break of dawn, til tomorrow.

Saturday:
Don't know why but I woke up at like 9-930 after only 4hrs. Found out about some people meeting to play Catan in some cafe in Manhattan. I found it online, never talked to these ppl before but I like the game and I had nothing else to do so I decided to go. There were 8 ppl including myself. I was the youngest. It was a few ppl in late 20s, more in the 30s, and 1 guy that was very old. We broke into 2 games of 4 and played 2 games. I lost the 1st and won the 2nd. It was alright but I didn't 'click' with anyone, its just definitely not my crowd.

tick tick tick tick tick ........tock

After that, I went walking along to Times Square. Just kinda aimlessly looking around. Wandering in and out of stores. I checked out the movie times for Harry Potter around Times Sq. but it was pretty much sold out. So I just hopped on the subway back to Brooklyn and watched it in the theatre thats closer to the apartment.

The movie was good. I liked it. Not as 'magical' as the first. It didn't have the same sense of wonder. But I like the story of the 4th book a lot and the movie was good. Dumbledore really bugged me though. I'm not liking him. I like the old one. Was feeling super tired by the end of the day and went to bed shortly after midnight.

sometimes.....

Sunday:
Went down to SOHO and then walked all along down broadway to China Town. Walked all along Canal St. I bought my sister the wallet from Guess that she wanted. Walked around a bit more and then went home. Read for awhile, went to go workout. Thats all I can remember of sunday, nothing exciting. Oh, I also bought a duffle bag for myself to carry myself when travelling. My suitcases are too big for small trips. So much walking the last 2 days, my feet were really tired. I need new shoes.

Maybe we are the lucky ones....

Monday:
Work work work.

Tuesday:
Work ahhh hectic morning, work work, meeting meetnig. work.
Talked to Khanh about driving back to Toronto for thanksgiving weekend. She's a bit concerned about the possibility of it snowing and her not having snow tires on her car. But I said I could drive. Worst comes to worst we could try taking the bus....if its not sold out.....but I think we'll drive. Hopefully. At first I was fine and didnt' really want to go back for thanksgiving. But now I do. I'd be disappointed if I couldn't. I'd make the most of it and enjoy myself here. But it would be more fun obviously to see family and friends.

k, just got a call, gota bounce....secret wheelings and dealings. shh....

0 comments: